I need to get this history paper done, but I am so nervous to write it and get it back with a shit mark!
Thank the Lord finals don't start until the 20th! I need to start studying this week sometime
Finals:
20th: Religion take home due
21st: Adolescent psych
22nd: Music Theory, Experimental psych
27th: Harmony
29th: Global History
22nd is going to SUCK!!! the two classes I'm doing the worst. Thank goodness I got an 80% on my last psych test, now even if i fail the final, which is 50%, I'll still pass the course.
I just feel so anxious and restless all the time so I can't concentrate at all!
This is frustrating.
Dee,
ReplyDeleteI will keep you in my prayers for sure. I know school can consume your thoughts, but don't forget to make some time with your Almighty God and he will calm your anxiety if you let him. I have faith that you will do well and get through the next two and a half weeks :) Good luck, and hope to be talking to you soon! xoxo
Praying for you!
ReplyDeletePS, I second what Coll said : )