three have left. 5 are still here.
went downtown Hamilton tonight, that was an adventure. Drank slushies, ate hot rods and then got mc donalds.
then came back, cleaned the kitchen and threw a bunch of crap in the dumpster. I fell off the bike and killed myself. nbd.
my room, empty. completely. except for the furniture, my cell phone, computer, and an empty jar of pickles, but it still has the juice. Its scary being in here, and Im not really a fan of it. I don't even have bedding for tonight. Everything got moved to my summer house tonight. the car was probably 5 inches lower than normal. The trunk was full, em sat in the front with the tv on her lap, and lauryn, anne and i sat in the back with two trunks, a mirror, bedding, pillows, shoes, rollerblades, and a hockey stick. Can't wait to move this all back to Redeemer! NOT!
I'm really not looking forward to saying goodbye to everyone tomorrow, at least lots of people have left already, making it a lot easier
said bye to Justin yesterday, one of the hardest things ever. and Kate.
Jeff, Jesse, Lenny, Hannah, Tamarrah, Jason and a bunch of others said goodbye today
and then just, the rest of campus tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all.
At least I'm driving home with Michelle and Jordan tomorrow. Cause I don't want to say goodbye to Michelle again too soon. And thank the Lord Becky is living in Hamilton all summer! I now will be able to stay sane.
back to cleaning...then movies and nachos!
No comments:
Post a Comment