Friday, April 16, 2010

finishing up;

writing my last paper of first year right now. 10 pager due at midnight and then I'm free to study for finals!
it's crazy to think that some people are done when we just finished up classes today! I'm actually going to miss music next year, not the class itself, but the people. I love everyone in my music class so much! We're hoping to have an end of the year party which would be so fun! 

It's been sucky not being able to play trumpet. usually when I'm feeling stressed, I play. But now I can't and that stresses me out more! But at least I don't need to worry about jurys on top of finals. 

Every time I've called my mom this week she's been super happy and I love it so much, the Lord is just providing so much for her and it excites me so much! 

k, back to the paper. Sucks writing a paper when you have no textbook stand...I'm going to go hunt it down in Sean's room before I continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment