Sunday, April 18, 2010

enjoying it while it lasts;

Spent the day with my dorm today, playing soccer, hanging out, eating (obviously), playing telephone pictionary, going to sobeys, and watching movies. 
I have loved ever second of every day spent with the girls of dorm 12. No matter how crazy things got, we always find a way to have fun.
God just worked out our dorm so perfectly and I feel so blessed to even know these girls. And to be the only female dorm on campus staying together for next year...its pretty awesome. 
I'm going to miss these girls so much this summer I don't even want to think about it. But in September, we'll all be together again minus our RAs, Christina and Emily and adding Cassie and Katie who are just fantastic. 
It sucks that we need to be in this crazy time of exams right before we say goodbye for four months, but we're going to try to have as much fun as possible in these next two weeks!

love dorm 12 forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment