The population of India grows by over 49,000 every day
2.3% of Indians are Christians
Most Indians live on less than $2.50 a day
India is steeped in Hinduism and superstition
India has the largest population of sex slaves in the world
India is DESPERATE for Holy Spirit
This year at Redeemer I still maintained that my eventual goal is to be living and working in India full time, but it just felt like something I was going to do, not something I wanted to do. But this presentation sparked something in me and it feels like a fire has started burning in my heart again. I remembered why I was so passionate about India and now have this feeling of urgency within me, like I can't be done with school fast enough, I need to get there, I need to start the work God has for me there.
Not saying that God doesn't want me here right now, I know that I'm at Redeemer because God has great things in store for Redeemer, I know that my number one reason for being here is revival, not education, but it's so easy to get caught up in the routine here, and just focus on schoolwork and your social life. I need to be renewed
God DOES have great things in store for you! It excited me to see your passion! : )
ReplyDelete