I am so done with this exam. I've been working on it since 10 this morning and have barely stopped for a break. and I still have 5 chapters to go through before midnight. I really don't think that it's going to get done now. i left my room upstairs because it was so noisy up there with everyone and moved into the basement, but now all I hear is 7 girls running around and up and down the stairs. and every time someone uses the water, the stupid water pump goes off beside me and scares the crap out of me.
I've never felt this stressed before in my life. I know I have an A in the class right now, but I really want to keep it there. I know that I'm doing the work half way, but that's just how it's going to have to go right now.
I'm really not expecting more than 60% on this exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment