I know that you're not a great guy, but I can't seem to stay away from you.
I know that you're not a man full after God's heart, so why am I after yours?
Friday really showed me how easily fooled I am. People have been warning me for weeks about him, and he turned out to be exactly what they said he was.
I used to always say that if a guy ever played me, I would drop him. But I never expected it to be hard to do. He hurts you, you leave him. simple right? Not as simple as I thought.
I don't think that I can just stop seeing and hanging out with him. But I do know that I need to put a wall up. I kills me to say it because I feel like I need to be open to everyone, but some people just aren't good for you, especially when you can't seem to get enough of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment