didn't really work out.
we had a lunch date for noon on Thursday, he didn't show up so I had lunch with friends instead.
we then messaged me, apologized, and asked me if I wanted to meet at midnight
so he picked me up, and we went to tim hortons.
and FRIG, that boy is smooth!
Kaytee gave me so much advice on how to act...pretty sure I followed none of it!
it's just so easy to be myself in front of him.
People have been warning me about him for weeks, but most of the stuff they say is things from last year, he's changing. and sure, he still has some things to work on, but Im not going to shut him out for that.
but i don't need to build some sort of a wall, i do like the feeling of being so vulnerable around him, but i also really don't want to get hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment