I HATE the fact that I procrastinate.
I have a history of Islam in Europe take home final due tomorrow at noon...and i am just starting now.
Next semester I need to turn this who waiting till the last minute thing around. I just want to get an assignment, and do it. not wait until the night before.
My GPA is definitely going down this semester. By a lot.
I promised my mom I would stay at a 7.5 which is where i finished last semester. I feel like it's going down to a 4.
I can't wait until next semester when I'm studying what I actually want to. no more english, no more environmental science. so done with that.
Next Semester's Schedule:
Mondays:
9-9:50: Canadian History, Post confederation
12-1:15: Intro to philosophy
4-4:50: Contemporary Religious Situation
Tuesdays:
NOTHING! :)
Wednesdays:
9-9:50: Canadian History
12-1:15: Intro to philosophy
4-4:50: Contemporary Religious Situation
6:30-9:30: U.S History, 1865-now
Thursdays:
7-10: World Religions
Fridays:
9-9:50: Canadian History
4-4:50: Contemporary Religious Situation
I can't wait!
...now time to get back to history final. want to finish before 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment