Saturday, July 10, 2010

bring restoration;

Deanna I feel like your in a place right now where God is stripping you from your surroundings that you've been used to so that you can depend on him for everything..i feel like God wants you to look to him for answers, for strength, encouragment and growth and look to him alone.

I love how God puts people in your life to affirm that he really does listen to you and responds to desperatness.

The other day I was praying and just so desperate for more of the Lord. I prayed 'Lord, if you need to, strip me down of myself so I need to depend on you alone'
So that's exactly what he did.

and FRIG life's now super hard. I feel lonely all the time and just so unmotivated to do anything anymore. I constantly find myself turning back to my old ways of dealing with things. But I'm now realizing that I need to find new ways of dealing with the crap that comes up in life.

I asked God to completely make me over this summer, and now that it's happening, Im scared out of my mind. I feel like I have nothing to fall back on, that the point of no return has been crossed and there is no more safety harness, no more net to fall into. It's just me and God.

Time to suit up and practice what I preach I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment