Friday, May 14, 2010

take time to breathe;

this weekend has been so refreshing so far. Friday was the last day of work for all of my friends at work. So I am officially friendless at work. Which i don't mind at all, I can just bring my ipod and hang out with my daddy :)

Friday night I stayed home while everyone went out to Tap House and worshiped. I'd say it was a lot better then a night of being dry humped by creepy dudes. 
I read all day today, then went to see The City Harmonic and The Glorious Unseen with Devon, Kristi, Corey, and Andre. It was mostly people from Redeemer and Grindstone there, but it was so good! 
Josh is in The City Harmonic and it was their first show. It was stellar and I'm so proud of them!
I LOVE the Glorious Unseen and have been waiting to see them for so long. God really touched so many people during their set and he opened my heart up so much. Afterwards, Ashley and I went to talk to their main guy cause she had a word for him. We ended up talking and we are now going to see them tomorrow night again in Caledonia! And they want to come play at Redeemer next fall! :) 

I am venturing out tomorrow and going to church by myself for the first time ever. I'm not going to Grindstone (where i attend in Hamilton) I'm going to check out West Highland. I'm actually kind of nervous to go by myself. But I'm also stoked, they have a partnership with OM for a Hamilton outreach and if I like the church I think I'll get connected with that, and then maybe do it for my mission and ministry course. 

"God of the broken,
God of the weak, 
Be a light in my darkness,
Breathe life into me." -the Glorious Unseen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment